When will my bins be delivered?
Most bins have already been delivered. If you haven’t received yours yet and haven’t heard from us directly, please contact us via our bin enquiry form.
Just got your new bins? Here's what to do they arrive
- Check the sticker on the side of your bins for your collection day.
- There's a space on the lid for you to write your address in permanent marker.
- Read the booklet that comes with your bins for more information on the upgraded service.
- Tear off the calendar on the back of the booklet, write in your collection day, and stick it somewhere handy.
- You can store them in your garage, your garden or down the side of your house. If you live in a block of flats or an apartment, try storing your bins in service areas or under stairs.